Firestick set up

ven2112

probably a stupid question again , a mate of mine was at my house the other day & was asking about the firestick i have , showed him it ( just have the bare bones in , exodus/sportsmania/maveric, no builds just the add ons, works fine & fast & that's it ) , now he wants one but how can i set this up for him at my house? surely his ip would be different etc ?? just a it confused as how i can do it for him as hes thinking of buying a one off eBay all set up, any advice chaps ? just want to save him a few quid tbh

Ip address does not matter from the kodi side of things unless you are using a VPN account. When stick is plugged in at his house he will have to search for his wireless network and enter the passkey for it and that is about it. You may have to enter his Amazon account details during the initial set up as if you enter yours Amazon will register the stick as yours

You can set the stick up using your amazon details and after setup de-register and this will allow the new user to enter their own details.

Back