flashing Cloud ibox3

bigbossa

Hi all
I had to reflash my cloud ibox 3 as it was in a boot loop , the guy I bought the box from said to reflash openvix apollo 26 and the boot the box up with the backup USB ,then reinstall the enigma2 via the first boot . this works fine but I dont get the TS panel IPTV the only pluginds installed are plugins apart from >EPG downloader
Media scanner,Openwebif,Picture player.
have tried using backup manager but get the message ..sorry feeds are down for maintenance and then reboots

very new to this any help will be much appreciated ...wanted to get Greek TV etc ..Thanks

Install the .ipk's manually. Download them from the internet and FTP them in to box, then install via the Vix menu system

Install the .ipk's manually. Download them from the internet and FTP them in to box, then install via the Vix menu system

Hu intrigue
thanks for your reply any link to where I can get the ipk's and sorry ...dont know how to ftp them into the box

I believe these are the tspanel ones - don't quote me on their compatability with the ibox 3.
TS PANEL
Index of /dreambox-e2-addons/TSpanel

TS media
http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...nsions-tsmedia-oe2-0_7-91_full_all-ipk.15976/

FTP - Download Filezilla. Learn how to use FTP - there are guides online - it's very easy though. Just put ip address for your ibox in the box on top left of the screen in filezilla, password as root and click quick connect. Navigate through the filesystem in the right hand windows. You can drag and drop the ipks to the relevant folder there. Looks just like windows folders when you are saving something. Sorry, I'm not much good at explaining stuff.

I figured it out in 5 mins so you should be fine with a bit of effort!

Cheers

I got an email from airsatddt saying that if u use newer than 29/9/14 image the boot problem should be fixed.
So vix 041 and later.
So according to them the new images have been fixed. Unfortunately my both tvs dont have the boot stick error so I cant test.
Also if u decide to use new then see post 5 here of plugin downloads

http://www.techkings.org/cloud-ibox/62221-vix-apollo-041-01-10-2014-cloud-ibox-2-safe.html

hello mate ...my boot prob has gone after reflashing apollo26 everything works except no TSpanel and no IPTV etc .
So if I flash a newer Vix 41 will the backup on the USB i got with the box work ? and the get back the TSpanel etc and download other plugins? (would be a bonus)
Using the FTP client filezilla is a bit beyond me :(

The problem is vix between 27-40.
If you can find a preset image before or after it will be okay. But because not too many have ibox 3 it may be difficult.
Do u know what number image ur backup is?

thanks for your reply sucmnsee , will give it a go tomorrow ..have to go to work in a tick. seem to have problem connecting to the box with filezilla ...will have to do some reading up

I find Dreambox Control Centre more simple and I can direct u button by button later if u like and we're on at same time

is that.... tmp ->/var/tmp ?

---------- Post Merged at 12:34 PM ----------

is that.... tmp ->/var/tmp ?

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 PM ----------

ok got the TSpanel installed now , how do I get IPTV etc

---------- Post Merged at 12:56 PM ----------

managed to get an IPTV player but seems to be in Polish

Got tsmedia plugin now with iptv but the Greek TV streams or any for that matter don't work...thers are plenty of streams but when I attempt to play them they have 0.00 content

Last edited:
The iptv app is just polish. Tsmedia is very hit and miss. Best bet is go through with pen paper and note whats good and whats not.
If u try one of he backups here in downloads it will have more of tsmedia working.

The iptv app is just polish. Tsmedia is very hit and miss. Best bet is go through with pen paper and note whats good and whats not.
If u try one of he backups here in downloads it will have more of tsmedia working.

cheers mate will do ....when I got the ibox the TSmedia Greek films/ TV worked great ...now there is not one stream that works :damn:

Back