Satellite Flashing problems

Hi folks,

So i finally went and got one of the Zgemma H1 boxes. I have had problems with flashing vix. Sucmnsee images will not flash and just boots to Open ATV . I tried all sorts of USBs and formatting etc to no avail. Then i tried the vix image from the zgemma website and the box flashes no issue?! Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I know how to go set it up but just to let other people know that my fix was to use the image from here.
Sucmnsee , i have used all your images for the cloud ibox so am raging that i cant use it here. hopefully its just something thats simple enough to fix

My bad dude. The 165 went over the allowed flash size so will just hang on flsh but not do anything. Update it tonight. V sorry. The vix 153 will work tho. But as easy to wait for 165 now. Sorry

all fixed and re ulpoaded. sorry dude

Hey no problem at all, im delighted that ill be able to use it, you do great work here and as usual come to the rescue!!
Now get back to work lol
Thanks again.

Update - Tried the new image but still the same? retried the other image from zgemma website and no issues. Ill try the earlier image and see if that works.

---------- Post Merged at 10:58 PM ----------

Ok so heres how i got it working (Thank god!!)

The files that i opened and transfered to my USB went straight into the zgemma folder. This would not work. I looked at the format of the zgemma website files and they have a folder inside the zgemma that holds all the files called sh1. Basically i put sucmnsee's files inside the sh1 folder and then put this folder inside the zgemma folder and voila, the box is flashing.

Last edited:
Going back to look now but my flash should just have been a zip containing a zgemma folder. In that folder is sh1. In that folder 5 files
root
kernel
imageversion
force
splash.
you put the zgemma folder on usb as it is and flash in box. this can cunfuse as its 1 extra folder in another, unlike most enigma2 flash folders.

Just anyone who downloaded before today delete and download updated file

---------- Post Merged at 12:51 AM ----------

Ps dont forget to change one of the tuners and other stuff to vm as theyre all set for twin sky.
one of he h1 guys will have to help from there dude sorry. wish id cable in my area to tinker :)

Last edited:
Back