Football Betting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 points in the championship today, im on a roll, not doing so well in the premier league though, in danger of being relegated lol

That was some thumping Wheelo,there ain't to many able to get that many past us,we will have to return the favour,enjoy it

F@CKING CITY, always letting me down, only had them for a 1-2 win, same as hill. 8 points this weekend, not bad, but well done paul g with 10

Gotta say Sinno, the quality of the text jokes after this one has been sh1t poor, the joke makers must be all reds??:) It has got to be taken for what it is, just one match, not a league decider, or anything like it. great result for the Blues, not so great day for United.
the end of May is what it is all about, bring it on.(y)

ive had a good time in the championship this weekend, not so good in the PL, Gosh im even worse than Blackburn at the moment lol

Gotta say Sinno, the quality of the text jokes after this one has been sh1t poor, the joke makers must be all reds??:) It has got to be taken for what it is, just one match, not a league decider, or anything like it. great result for the Blues, not so great day for United.
the end of May is what it is all about, bring it on.(y)
Could'nt agree more Wheelo,great win thou

Here's another one sinno
What is the difference between utd and a taxi?

A taxi will only let in 5 ;)

They are much better than the "I'd 8 2 be a Arsenal fan" jokes of a few weeks back :)

Want some tips lads, Its helped me win a good few bets :grin:

Code:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beat-The-Bookies-Football-Tipster/209887425733782?ref=ts&sk=wall

good luck to everyone for the weekend bets, hope i have a decent time in the premier league results, ive been shocking at the moment lol

Well done guys,we have a new leader of premier,well done paulg,also sinno leader of Championship.Everybody got some good points this week.Well done to all:hurray::hurray::hurray:

I thooyght I did well with 11 points until I looked at the table. well done all(y)

An absolutely sh1t day today just 3pts :damn: hopefully the Pool will do citay tomorrow need a good day :beg:

hey thats football mate nothing is certain in footy as we all know,,, bottom of the table can win top,, etc,,as greavsie used to say "ITS A FUNNY OLD GAME"

Well done Ally back on top of the premier for at least 24hours Anyway..(y)
I need a miracle to catch up :(

No giving up tho:no no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back