Ford radio code

milly206

Hi, I hope someone can help me with this. I need to find out the code for my radio in my Ford transit connect van. The model number is 6000CD RDS E.O.N
I HAVE HELD DOWN BUTTON ONE AND SIX SIMULTANEOUSLY TO TRY TO OBTAIN THE SERIAL NUMBER ETC.
I believe the serial number to be 5070 2201 after this number was Sharon I had some letters appear which were DP MV SH and then some more numbers 81 - 10 - 00.
I hope this will mean something to someone on here and very much hope that you can help me out, thanks.

I believe you have to take out the radio, the serial number will begin with an M or a V. The M series can be gotten free of charge.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for that, but I have read that by holding the 1 & 6 button down that should show the serial number. The first number I get is 8 digits so I know that can't be what I am looking for. What are the numbers & letters that are shown on the display?

I never heard of holding two buttons down to get serial number. Yhe correct format is either a v or an m followed by six numbers. It is easy to take the radio out. Just Google remove ford eon you tube.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

some ford radios but not all can give serial number by pressing buttons

try holding down button 6 then press button 2

Thanks for the suggestion, but that does nothing. It would appear that I am going to have to remove the unit.
Still curious as to what the numbers and letters correspond to when holding down buttons 1 & 6.

Hi Everyone,
I finally have the serial number for my 6000CD RDS E.O.N. It is M120907. I would be grateful if someone could tell me the key code. Thanking you in anticipation.

Hi, new to the site but hoping somebody will be able to give me the code to my Ford 6000 radio. Serial Number M513188. Big thank you in advance. I promise to write it down before the next battery change!

Back