Free O + O Defrag Pro

iluvendo

Professional Incompetant
Dec 30, 2009

Free Download - O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition
oo_defrag.jpg
"Please simply fill out the registration form and send it to O&O Software. As soon as we receive it we will send your free license code for O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition direct to your e-mail address. Please click on "Submit Form" to get your free license." O&O

Review: Techradar

Dec 30, 2009

Free Download - O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition
oo_defrag.jpg
"Please simply fill out the registration form and send it to O&O Software. As soon as we receive it we will send your free license code for O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition direct to your e-mail address. Please click on "Submit Form" to get your free license." O&O

Review: Techradar

What's the story here iluvendo?

Free Download - O&O Defrag 10 Professional Edition?

The only download that appears to be available is - O&O Defrag 12 Professional Edition but the licence key is for v10

-

okay guys, quick question, I read the review in Endos first post, and it seems to imply that it is very complicated for a dude like me who dedfrags maybe once a month or so, has anyone used it that could review it for me?
thanks,
Wheelo

I havent personally used this software but i've digged out some reviews written by people who have:

Reviews based on the '11.5.4065' version of this software

"One of the better ones"

by lethal57 on July 26, 2009

Pros: Does its job well.
If and Once tech support is required assistance takes a while, but then informed and prompt responses

Cons:
Options such as stealth and space a little complex for lay users...or more particularly which IS the best way forward.....

Summary: Happy to use and promote this....I also trust that following the trial period (all too common with download.com these days) that it leaves something as workable as the full package

"a exelent option to defragment!"

by rafael_1984 on April 16, 2009

Pros: after i use this program my computer is very faster, is just select the mode complete/access wait for it defragment... and done after is just schedule for defragment all week 14:00 PM and you feel the difference

Cons: who don' t like this program don' t know how to use it

"Defragments Perfectly.... But Stability..?"

by john_peter on March 13, 2009

Pros: Defragments Perfectly

Cons: De-fragments Perfectly but BIOS issue is flashed on screen while restart.

Summary: I use windows XP. I installed this program and it did the defragment perfectly. I was amased by its speed and was very happy that I got this program. But when I shut down my computer and later tried to restart it. The computer un usually flashed a message of BIOS issue. It happens each and every time. So I uninstalled the program and now the issue gone. Now I use the smart defrag and there is no issue at all. Sorry guys, This product needs several stability improvements.

Last edited:
i downloaded this and installed it (I think its only a 30 day trial, though that may have been before i input the license), I then ran Microsoft defrag, it took about 30 minutes. i then ran this and it took from 830 until 230, and it left a chart like this

diskdefrag2.png

I then analysed the drive with disk defrag(Microsoft) and it looked like this

diskdefrag.png

is it just me or dies it look like this leaves the space in the middle of the disc as opposed to Microsoft's pushing everything to one side and leaving the space on the other.?

Be careful O&O wrecked my file table, we then tried it on another HD and it wrecked that too

Back