Get YouTube Premium For Less (Regions Still Working With VPN).

Could be down to the OAP status you've earned lol (I presume this is so)
Op has been here longer than me, and is a supporter...not sure there's much else.
Has he changed his username?
Can you not do your magical universal identity swapover reverso thing and see if you can edit it?

Op has been here longer than me, and is a supporter...not sure there's much else.
Has he changed his username?
Can you not do your magical universal identity swapover reverso thing and see if you can edit it?
I'm on weekend mode, brain wont work until Sunday at earliest lol

Thanks @wheelo + @pabloescaban
I've not changed my username and I can confirm the magical dots to expand the options to "edit" a post don't appear on any posts older than a few days old. It would have been nice if it let me self serve updating my original post with info, but it's not something that is likely to happen very often.
Appreciate the help/feedback

FYI - I'm on wknd mode as well now 🍸🎉

Does anyone know if it's at all possible to switch to Ukraine if you are already within your subscription in Turkey? To explain further - I have a subscription for Turkey that expires in April. I know it's not far away so I could technically wait it out but given things change pretty quickly in terms of payments being blocked in regions, I wondered if I could switch to a monthly occurring sub in Ukraine now, in case things change and I can't use my Revolut card come April.

Does anyone know if it's at all possible to switch to Ukraine if you are already within your subscription in Turkey? To explain further - I have a subscription for Turkey that expires in April. I know it's not far away so I could technically wait it out but given things change pretty quickly in terms of payments being blocked in regions, I wondered if I could switch to a monthly occurring sub in Ukraine now, in case things change and I can't use my Revolut card come April.
Just open a new account under Ukraine vpn, with new email. Use private browser and vpn

It’s not that YouTube “isn’t allowed” to host adverts there, it’s that no one is advertising to Albanian audiences. Which means this could change potentially, but you’re 100% right, for the time being it’s a cheaper option if your goal is just to have zero ads.

It’s not that YouTube “isn’t allowed” to host adverts there, it’s that no one is advertising to Albanian audiences. Which means this could change potentially, but you’re 100% right, for the time being it’s a cheaper option if your goal is just to have zero ads.
Close, but actually after some research it seems the Google's ad platform doesn’t support the Albanian language just yet.. thats why.

So my Turkey yearly sub is up, I go to YouTube.com with pia VPN on, it gives me the price list in local currency,

Screenshot_20240202-003646_Chrome.jpg

But when I try renew, it tells me it cant verify my country,

Screenshot_20240202-003438_Chrome.jpg

Which according to the help centre is because it has sussed the VPN.

I have tried Express VPN too ~ any suggestions for moving forward? I need to keep this account premium as I have a sh1t tonne of drone and Scuba videos uploaded,.

Cheers.

So my Turkey yearly sub is up, I go to YouTube.com with pia VPN on, it gives me the price list in local currency,

View attachment 99037

View attachment 99038

I have tried Express VPN too ~ any suggestions for moving forward? I need to keep this account premium as I have a sh1t tonne of drone and Scuba videos uploaded,.

Cheers.
These adverts do your nut in wheelo. I will be watching for a few tips thanks all.

Funnily enough I did the exact same thing yesterday with the same result after having it for 3 years.
Went onto Ukraine and it sussed me out on there too.
That is using pia was thinking of getting surfshark today and trying that

Funnily enough I did the exact same thing yesterday with the same result after having it for 3 years.
Went onto Ukraine and it sussed me out on there too.
That is using pia was thinking of getting surfshark today and trying that

If you want to use my surfshark for testing drop me a PM. I can assign your device a connection and will need the login code if so.

Regards.

So my Turkey yearly sub is up, I go to YouTube.com with pia VPN on, it gives me the price list

View attachment 99037

View attachment 99038

Cheers.
Unfortunately I think your mistake here was letting it expire ....if you renewed before or setup as auto renew you would have been fine...sadly I have heard those that expire are having difficulty in renewing and it maybe they have closed the loophole..you can try other countries ..Ukraine seems another popular one.

View attachment 99037

View attachment 99038

Cheers.
I was using nord to renew because the other vpns I had did the same, surfshark and vpn unlimited. When I renewed last year I paid for two years incase I lost access to the nord hacked account. I don’t have access to nord now to check.

Unfortunately I think your mistake here was letting it expire ....if you renewed before or setup as auto renew you would have been fine...sadly I have heard those that expire are having difficulty in renewing and it maybe they have closed the loophole..you can try other countries ..Ukraine seems another popular one.I am o

Unfortunately I think your mistake here was letting it expire ....if you renewed before or setup as auto renew you would have been fine...sadly I have heard those that expire are having difficulty in renewing and it maybe they have closed the loophole..you can try other countries ..Ukraine seems another popular one.
I think I will be in the same position, mine is a one year subscription, I think it was via India, as it has "Individual membership: ₹1.2K", however when I click on "manage membership" to see if auto renewal is on, it just comes up with renew for £12.99 a month

I have tried also using Ghost VPN to set up a new account and like the poster above has said, it looks like it has rumbled my VPN, and thats after doing things like clear cache, incognito mode etc.

If you want to use my surfshark for testing drop me a PM. I can assign your device a connection and will need the login code if so.

Regards.
Thanks mate very kind of you. I will pm you after I have tried a few other things.
I might have made a mistake 3 years ago when I first set it up I used my own phone for verification which they never rang but this time they did, so that could well be the problem.

Try clearing your cookies etc and use incognito browser. Also may be worth logging out of the account incase that's being associated with UK and try a new one and then add it to the family plan. I would also use Ukraine as it doesn't require address confirmation
Lastly when setting up originally I couldn't get turkey or India to work recently with express, surf or ipvanish
If you are really stuck @Ferret. ive a space on my youtube premium gamily account, pm me if you want it

Back