Got a new H2S, not working properly?

andre_xs

Hi All,
got a Zgemma H2S for christmas. Attached it to the TV via HDMI. Turned it on, see the OpenATV boot screen, but then the screen just stays black. No initial setup guide. When I press the remote control, I can see that it works (Display changes, e.g. showing "1819" when I press "Menu" on the remote, but then just turns back to showing the time (started from 01:00 when first turned on). However, nothing on the screen (no menu, etc.).

I tried with SAT cable attached, and just without everything (only power and HDMI).

Any help?

The TV is an old Panasonic LCD with one HDMI connector, not sure what it can take as input.

I may try using the standard Video connection, maybe just for setup, but I have to get a cable first...

Any other tips / hints / suggestions?

Have a nice Christmas!
Best wishes,
Andre

There's a settings file you can change and on reboot it will display the setup wizard but I can't remember what it was kiddac mentioned it before

Thanks, found a cable faster than I thought. Indeed, I had to change the display settings first via a standard Video cable.

Hi, I have the same problem. Which settings did you need to change and what to? Also, was it just settings on the box or on the TV also?
Thank you

Back