Gumtree users selling starview fix!!! makes you sick!.

Code:
http://www.satcable.co.uk/contact-us

The phone number matches,

BTW what's a fone......

end of the day you got to think of it like this, there are alot of folk out there who wudnt have a clue how to get their starview up and running so in a way people doing this are helping them alot, but 25 pound my word that is rediculous! :willy nilly:

i ve seen simular sales on ebay also , i always report them for copywrite abuse as im sure the creaters of the fixe's , files intend them to be free the other thing is we had them doing that locally the last time so we used to ring them arrange a discount for the 4 boxes we have and send them to a local pizza place , prank call them now lol as for people not being able to drag and drop a file onto usb ..... now come on the just need educating a bit on the update process and if they see sites like this they would have no problems at all im sure

how many of us fixed things in the past years ago,its the same with sat boxes bring back to dealer and they can update them,if nutter is mad enough a daily post would deffo get a look in and how many poor idiots would be £25 richer then,that would be one way to combat it,does tk have the room for another 1000 members,poor anto:welcom::faint:(y)

does tk have the room for another 1000 members,poor anto

Don't worry about me cacti, I've plenty of buttons at the ready

Forum_MOD_Ban_Button_by_IsometricPixel.png
But thanks for the concern LOL

imgres
imgres
imgres
imgres
imgres

end of the day you got to think of it like this, there are alot of folk out there who wudnt have a clue how to get their starview up and running so in a way people doing this are helping them alot, but 25 pound my word that is rediculous!

Lets be fair now if you understand WHAT a startview is and how it works then you have got to KNOW how to set it up and update it you dont need some one trying to rip youoff to tell you when there are loads of places similar to this site that has the Info there for FREE!!
Id also like to think that anyone that has purchased a starview has come to a decent forum like TK to ask How etc to be told all info and updates are FREE

pot and kettle comes to mind, how is that a bunch of people who own starview boxes defrauding vermin seem so keen on reporting this seller for fraud, I know this post may be removed or disliked many times but people come on lets get real and just be grateful our starviews are back on, server got cut short because of illegal wrongdoings but the little fish on gumtree is made out to be real crook. hypocrites!!!!!!

Saw this on fleabay and was shocked that it was on fleabay then was even more shocked when I came across it on gumtree and the prices.

pot and kettle comes to mind, how is that a bunch of people who own starview boxes defrauding vermin seem so keen on reporting this seller for fraud, I know this post may be removed or disliked many times but people come on lets get real and just be grateful our starviews are back on, server got cut short because of illegal wrongdoings but the little fish on gumtree is made out to be real crook. hypocrites!!!!!!

perosnally i dont like your attitude so your saying that EVERYONE on here is defrauding virmin! i dont think so Some of us PAY for our subs -and have legal cable boxes but come on here to help give advice to others! You have no idea who does and who doesnt own these boxes!

someone should put there mobile number on Gay contact sites...i`m sure they will get loads of business.....lol

Back