Guns n Roses O2 Dublin Sept 1st 2010

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Guns n Roses O2 Dublin Sept 1st 2010 - Welcome to The Jungle - Axl Gets Bottled Off Stage

The crowd are not amused as the band do not appear on stage until approx 10:25pm. No interaction or apology by Axl to the crowd who are booing etc.. Bottles are thrown on stage during the start of Welcome To The Jungle. Axl tells the crowd to stop throwing bottles at him or they'll leave. The show goes on for another couple of songs before more bottles are thrown at Axl & he just up's & leaves. The Promoters / Venue staff make announcements to the crowd about trying to fix technical difficulties at first (yeah right!) & then tell people they're working to get the band back & ask the crowd to stop throwing things at Axl. The crowd were told another announcement would be forthcoming but after 10-15 mins, the house lights just came on & crowds started to leave after O2 staff were telling the crowd it was over & to contact MCD for a refund... I was one of the crowd who had waited for ages & after been told it was over & the band were not coming back on & to seek my refund from MCD, I heard the band came back on at approx 11:30pm but we weren't allowed back into the venue.

[YOUTUBE]nxLUUQdqA0I&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Axl Rose is a washed up has-been.

This kind of behavior is exactly why the great band he had before wants nothing to do with him.

It's a shame because in their original prime, they were the best live band period. He's nothing more than washed up now. Here in the States, i saw a show when they were touring with Sebastian Bach (Skid Row) and Sebstian had to come out and finish Axl's set as he was to winded to sing.

A disgrace.

did the same at Reading and Leeds, had the plug pulled on sunday at Reading for going over there set time, lol threatened all out war against the festival.:boo:

I still love the original G N R music but if i had of been there i would have fecked me boots at him an all!

they were great, but they seem to have the prima donna attitude about them, and just when they are going down the swannee

best gig i ever went to was G n R at slane castle in 1992 they were brilliant axl rose was a great front man with a great lead guitarist in slash very sad to see him end up like this should have never made a comeback without the other bandmates

Back