1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H.2H Help wanted please!

Discussion in 'Zgemma Star H.2H' started by BH1991, Dec 7, 2016.

1. BH1991

BH1991 Registered

Hi all,

Recently bought a H.2H box for my in laws. I have a sat box of my own and had no issues. However I'm struggling to set up this H.2H. Can anyone please point me in the right direction for a super simple set up guide, the box came pre flashed with VSin skin. Just can't see where I'm going wrong.

Cheers!

2. garyth

garyth TK Veteran

Have you added your net id and scanned the box for your vm channels, oh and you do have a vm connection/gift for the box yeah?

3. BH1991

BH1991 Registered

Added net ID and scanned for VM Channels. Not got a connection for the box yet, they've got a bit of a backlog of lines to set up apparently. Will this stop me from picking up even FTA channels if I don't have the gift?

Cant get my head around it!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
  4. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    Yes you'll see fta but only 1 to 5 on sd hd is premium

5. garyth

garyth TK Veteran

You'll get fta sd channels only, no hd channels will clear on vm, "a bit of a back log of lines to setup" lol never heard that before

6. BH1991

BH1991 Registered

Im not even getting FTA channels, SD or HD. Guess i'll go back to square one. Yeah... that was my reaction as well lol. Should probably get looking for some reliable gifts on here haha!

7. ch4chi

ch4chi Registered

Hi, did you have any joy with this as I to am unable to get any channels can't even get the basic FTA channels? Thanks in advance