H2H Glitching Questions

I have a slightly different issue, most of the time my box is perfect (vm connection only) on odd occasions the picture freezes for anywhere between 5 and 10secs, then come back on.

Best way to describe it, if you restart your cam its exactly like that but the duration is longer.

Entered the google dns as suggested

Any else I can check

I have a slightly different issue, most of the time my box is perfect (vm connection only) on odd occasions the picture freezes for anywhere between 5 and 10secs, then come back on.

Best way to describe it, if you restart your cam its exactly like that but the duration is longer.

Entered the google dns as suggested

Any else I can check
Sounds like a poor server it your experiencing freezing.(as you describe)
Glitching is a different problem.

Just to give an update on this, I was cleaning up the cable positions at the back of my box, disconnected the HDMI and power cable and reconnected them etc. I won't hold my breath for now however the glitching on the channels I was previously having issues with is gone! Not sure how this has changed anything or if it's just a coincidence, possibly the power reset changed something (I've done restarts with the remote in the past), seems the box works in mysterious ways! Not much help to others with glitching but there you go.
Most likely the f-type connector

Back