1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H2s channel problem

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by newbie90, Dec 18, 2016.

1. newbie90

newbie90 Member

Hello i have bought my first e2 receiver. As a newbie i bought ready setted up device and have huge problem with receiving channels. All i can see is black screen without voice. ccam shows me as gift servers works properly and they're on - they have worked with openbox v8s brilliant and all channels worked as they should. Since i got zgemma i cannot watch coded channels and dont know how to solve it. Soft is OpenATV 5.3, already tested setted up image from my friends receiver - egami soft and its the same story. shows up gift servers online but cannot watch channels. Satellite shows 80% of signal any ideas? if yes please explain it in simple way coz im still learnin. thx
  2. pedrosol

pedrosol Member

First check you have an internet connection status should be displayed in > menu > information > Network > showing a green blob!
    if you have or cant get network working best to re flash with the most easy to follow option Wooshbuild. There is a great set up helper thread just make a note of your line info first and install Wooshbuild following the guide it leads you through every step.