H2s channel problem

newbie90

Hello i have bought my first e2 receiver. As a newbie i bought ready setted up device and have huge problem with receiving channels. All i can see is black screen without voice. ccam shows me as gift servers works properly and they're on - they have worked with openbox v8s brilliant and all channels worked as they should. Since i got zgemma i cannot watch coded channels and dont know how to solve it. Soft is OpenATV 5.3, already tested setted up image from my friends receiver - egami soft and its the same story. shows up gift servers online but cannot watch channels. Satellite shows 80% of signal any ideas? if yes please explain it in simple way coz im still learnin. thx

First check you have an internet connection status should be displayed in > menu > information > Network > showing a green blob!
if you have or cant get network working best to re flash with the most easy to follow option Wooshbuild. There is a great set up helper thread just make a note of your line info first and install Wooshbuild following the guide it leads you through every step.

Back