h5t2tc epg (wooshbuild)

andy86

hi guys can anyone help me i was previously using a h2s with woosh and when the epg hadnt loaded up or i had rebooted the box i used to have to go to crossepg and re download the epg without any issues

however i have no idea how to get the epg to load if it hasnt automatically on the h5t2c vm/sly if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated

thanks in advance

Press the portal button on the remote and you'll see EPG Importer - select this then press yellow to manually import.

Thanks for the reply ste I've just done as you suggested however all I get from doing that is a small box appearing saying "no active epg sources found"

Ok, instead of pressing yellow, press blue for sources and make sure rytec s*y uk and rytec v*rgin uk is selected.

No problem - if your cable epg doesn't populate too well, you can find an extra sources file in my H2.H setup guide in my sig with instructions on how to add :)

Sorted. Fink lol
Gotta go into select which source then tick separate ones that in that folder. I hope lol

Back