Has alot of serves gone down past 24 hours ?

Aye some are still down. Mine that I got recommended by a Vet on here has been down for days. Not answering e-mails and surprise surprise the guy who recommended it isn't accepting pm's now so probably the same person.
Oh well....
Sorry if this has been asked but are there a lot gone off again, mine has gone again, just checking it's not something I have done, thanks.

All my pay channels down. Provider thinks it might by sly's doing. Hopefully have them back soon. First major problem I've had in two years

Hi All. New to techkings and I have a skybox f5s which I am also new too. My channels are scrambled and has been for the last few days?? How I can get them back? any help would be much appreciated

everybody needs to start reading forum posts to see the bigger picture of what happening as its all printed in black and white to read.

Aye some are still down. Mine that I got recommended by a Vet on here has been down for days. Not answering e-mails and surprise surprise the guy who recommended it isn't accepting pm's now so probably the same person.
Oh well....
Sorry if this has been asked but are there a lot gone off again, mine has gone again, just checking it's not something I have done, thanks.

Hi mate. Mine has been down since last friday but I did receive an email telling me it was down and would be sorted ASAP. Mine was also recommended by TK Vet. Just wondering if it is same provider. Could you pm me who yours is!!
Thanks

My $ly provider has just given me a new n-line as it seems that servers(not $ly providers)are being shut down,by who i dont know but i bet we can guess,not surprising with the xmas break soon upon us.

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 PM ----------

My $ly provider has just given me a new n-line as it seems that servers(not $ly providers)are being shut down,by who i dont know but i bet we can guess,not surprising with the xmas break soon upon us.

Trust me, it's not Sly - definitely not in the case of 'the big two' line providers. You'd know if it was Sly changing their authentication method as there would be pandemonium on here!
The providers are having issues with their own DNS providers and domain hosting providers. And in the case of creepy crawlers, new servers cannot cope with the demand it seems. DNS and web hosting will have entries that stipulate what their service can and can't be used for. You can guess the rest from here.

it could easy be skly

they could be scouting on here for example and if members disclose dns info they could take actions to shut the dns acct down

taking it another step further they could create accounts here and pretend to be someone looking for a provider

Last edited:
Back