Has the Starview server been shut down?

tej125

Okay I think everyone is curious as to have some sort of sign that the box is gone or a rumor has come about.

On the "servers down" thread, a member said the police haven taken action to starview and shut them down. Is this true?

have*

HiTeck will post if its true or rumour when he finds out.

Last edited:
So far that poster has not sent me any proof, until he does take no notice, sometimes folk like to scaremonger.

hi there, is it just the starview server down or kypview aswell????????? ps. what poster is this anyway

thxs hi-teck,still not working 2day 5thfeb. is it likely the server will be resolved or are we looking to buy a kypview to replace sv7? lol

I would just wait for now, I have no idea when or if ever the server will fire up again, as said it's a waiting game.

It's poor of starview that they haven't got any info out letting people know what's going on :boo:.

I would just wait for now, I have no idea when or if ever the server will fire up again, as said it's a waiting game.

It's poor of starview that they haven't got any info out letting people know what's going on :boo:.

agree something should be released to you guys at least,

starviews were always poor so nothing has changed,it depends how bad you want telly,wait and see if they come back or get a kv 780,i have still got the 17 month message waiting for update and you need patience:faint:ROFL:beg::boo:

The servers are down and nobody has any idea of when they will be back

as soon as info becomes available it will be posted, so all you can do at the moment is wait and hope :(

Keep checking back for updated info

Not sure which forum it was posted in, but it was posted that the card reader in the server was not working and they were working at getting things running again as soon as possible. They also stated the rumours of a bust were just idle gossip. All Starview and Euroview run from the same server and all are down.
Just read this news artical but can't have anything to do with the server as it was Tuesday and our server went down wednesday and is still connecting. just add the w w w bit
capitalfm.com/eastmids/on-air/news-travel/local-news/television-fraud-charges/

theres lots of informative info, that story has been posted in a few of the starview threads here,

read through them and when theres other info that will also be posted

Back