Have Sly and Vermin

cptsam

Hello

Ready to stop paying subscriptions now and go for the "gifts".

I have an active virgin media BB line and also a sky dish. I am new to this and given that I have the option, in terms of quality, stability etc - should I go with a H2H or a H2S?

---------- Post Merged at 02:42 PM ----------

Sorry for the double post, can't edit.

In terms of price range and budget, the H5 isn't out of the question either.

Please advise.

The H2H and the H2S are the same box with different tuners.
The H2S has 2 sat tuners and the H2H has one sat and one cable tuner.

Thanks for the reply. I understand one is for sly and other for vermin.

Given that I have the option of both - I suppose my question is - which would be more reliable or is it just down to preference here?

Thanks for the reply. I understand one is for sly and other for vermin.

Given that I have the option of both - I suppose my question is - which would be more reliable or is it just down to preference here?

H2H all day long and get both sky and vm connections for the box, best of both worlds and you wont regret it

Thanks again. Would you suggest I plug both feeds in then? Are there different channels on both services? Would I need to buy separate "gifts"

Is there someone here that would be kind enough to take a donation for these gifts - Christmas is coming up soon.

Thanks again. Would you suggest I plug both feeds in then? Are there different channels on both services? Would I need to buy separate "gifts"

Is there someone here that would be kind enough to take a donation for these gifts - Christmas is coming up soon.

yeah I would suggest you use both sky and vm for the box and you will find what you are looking for in the general sat section and general cable section, first threads normally

Thanks, ever so helpful.

What about live pause, play, rewind etc. Does the H2H have this feature. I know the H2S does

---------- Post Merged at 03:05 PM ----------

I've just read about a C line and an N line. What are the differences between these types of lines please?

---------- Post Merged at 03:31 PM ----------

Sorry, does anyone know the answer to this?

Would I need to buy separate "gifts"

If so, can I just buy a single gift for either virgin or sky and use that to record / watch different channel at the same time?

If you want premium channels on Virmin and Sly you'll need 2 lines. Virmin lines are dearer but you get HD.
Most people use N lines but either will work.

Is there a channel list for virmin HD? Just tossing up whether it's worth purchasing virmin over sky - as I understand virmin doesn't come with eir sports. Or if the differences justify purchasing both.

Thanks

Back