hdmi problem

Honestly mate i use it on mx android box in kids room look in network settings of zgemma for the boxes ip address it isnt the same as your router address they all have there own

like i said openwebif already installed and setup can use on laptop no problem , the issue is with android but if i type 192.168. then the last digit it finds info on loads of routers does not open openwebif . others have said down load software done that also android box says not compatible so where do i go from there.

Sorry pal, i think this is a little bit of educating on your part needed... there should be 2 more digits after 192.168. not just one.. it also sounds like you are searching.. try

http://192.168.X.X

that should get you there.

i know there was more digits like i say can get working no problem on my laptop no further education needed on that one problem is with android box saying everthing is incompatable i.e mozilla fire fox.

i know there was more digits like i say can get working no problem on my laptop no further education needed on that one problem is with android box saying everthing is incompatable i.e mozilla fire fox.

Cant help you then i'm afraid.. OpenWebIf works fine on my Android phone using Chrome.. that's about all i can tell you.

thanks for you help was down to browser on box got it sorted still would like to connect hdmi cable and try that because i think the splitter i bought is faulty, but anyway thanks openwebif works now.

hi guys just thought id share this info, got zgemma working upstairs now works great after i got new powered hdmi splitter i then got an ir extender and just like sky box with tv eye all functions work great.

Back