help find a game title

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
can anyone help?, I was over with my niece in london at the weekend and she has me pestered to find the original supermario bros game for wii. I cant find hide nor hair of it on google or anywhere else for that matter. She insists that it does exist.
does this game actually exist and where is the download please?

cheers gang
Wheelo
mancity

There have been a few of the super mario games,she is correct to a point its a vc game,have a look HERE,you may be able to get a wad of it

your answer sent me hunting in the right direction Sinno, I found this one, ran it through wad manager, it opens, but tells me i need the original controller. is this the kind of thing you were talking about? LINK
Is it worth my while getting an original controller, are there a lot of games that need it? and where would i find one?
as always, Cheers

Looks right wheelo,i got my original controllers in smyths,they plug in where the nunchuk does

Thats the 1,not all games use it,im not 100% on this but check your covers on configurable loader and look at the back,you should see wether its supported

mine are in the attic too, so that no visiting child can scratch the original disks.

Back