1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help need with zgemma h2s wooshbuild

Discussion in 'Satellite Installation' started by laws_andrews, Dec 2, 2016.

1. laws_andrews

laws_andrews Registered

Hi, I have recently flashed the new wooshbuild everything went great apart from my C line for the life of me I cannot get it to work I've even purchased a new one and been chatting to the seller for 3 hours but had no joy, I've reflashed the Zgemma h2s box three times now but still can't cannot get the cam to work I'm obviously doing something wrong but I don't know what, I've tried using the USB cam importer, tried FileZilla and also just going through the network on my pc. When the build first loads I check the cams and there are no cams active, is this normal? I then import my Cam it activates but still no sky channels can anyone give me any advice? Sorry for the essay thanks lawson

2. 13133519

13133519 Registered

3. laws_andrews

laws_andrews Registered

Yeah the box is connected to the internet, as for the video when I go through FileZilla the files for the cams are blank it's hard to explain but I don't think I'm seeing the right cam files if that makes sense

4. meatball1987

meatball1987 TK Veteran

Press red go softcams on cam 1 press left until you find cccam press green to restart

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

5. 13133519

13133519 Registered

Did the line seller send you a line of text or a file?

6. laws_andrews

laws_andrews Registered

Meatball you are a legend, something as simple as that has sorted it thanks a lot!!!!