help needed cloud ibox 4

amam

hi everyone

Im all new to this, my parents bought a cloud ibox 4 and bought it from a guy who also set it up and fitted it, this was 6 month ago and to cut a long story short it started losing channels so my father decided to restore it to factory settings...

now all the channels have returned but what my parents don't like is the fact the channels are all in one big list instead of having sections like before (entertainment, movies, etc)

how would i fix this?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
do not press factory default again on this box.

rescan your satellite put ur acess nline/cline at cccam or mgcamd if u know how to and check
if CCcam was removed from box that install it from box addons first then put acess details

do not press factory default again on this box.

rescan your satellite put ur acess nline/cline at cccam or mgcamd if u know how to and check
if CCcam was removed from box that install it from box addons first then put acess details

i can rescan the satellite but i cant find anything that says access with any of what you said in any of the options

Run Autobouqets Maker, this will group them again, go to menu, service searching, Autobouqets, set up providers to your area SD and save and exit, then select "start Scan", once completed run CrossEPG downloader, reboot and should be ok when you press EPG, if not then on a BBC channel, press the up cursor, then press menu, select" show bouquets on launch to yes" save and exit, press EPG and try again

Run Autobouqets Maker, this will group them again, go to menu, service searching, Autobouqets, set up providers to your area SD and save and exit, then select "start Scan", once completed run CrossEPG downloader, reboot and should be ok when you press EPG, if not then on a BBC channel, press the up cursor, then press menu, select" show bouquets on launch to yes" save and exit, press EPG and try again

thanks for this, its done as you said put my channels in order but after doing this many of my channels now like GOLD and many other channels just come up with a black screen, the box says the listings and it should be working but i cant watch the channels

Try doing a full scan in service searching menu

done that made no difference, it scanned 900 odd channels found and they are all there with the listings but when i select one it just shows a black screen, tried all sorts but ive only got the very basic channels but the box doesnt know it

think if you are using a cline press blue button on remote and look for cams,red dots=not working,as said earlier a factory reset brings box back to when left the factory no channels,epg or line info is all wiped and have to startup from scratch.

Go to sly channel and double press OK, this will bring up the server details, it looks like you have deleted it doing a factory reset

Go to sly channel and double press OK, this will bring up the server details, it looks like you have deleted it doing a factory reset
sorry but this does nothing on my box

---------- Post Merged at 11:00 AM ----------

think if you are using a cline press blue button on remote and look for cams,red dots=not working,as said earlier a factory reset brings box back to when left the factory no channels,epg or line info is all wiped and have to startup from scratch.

did as you said no red dots under CCcam info, i dont understand how it would lose them all as it was working after the factory reset just one morning a lot of the channels just come up with a black screen even though the box has scanned/found the channels and has all the listings for them

So if you press OK twice nothing happens?? Strange, also you said some of the channels show black screen, so what ones don't clear?

Back