Satellite Help please - New box, flashed image - no CCcam.cfg in ect/

I have just brought a zgemma single s tuner & flashed with the blue skin openvix image that i download from this site, It the ect/ folder im not getting and cccam.cfg file on newcamd.list ect.
I have used the TS control panel to install oscam/cccam but i still can not find the config file when im connected via ftp to the box?

Where am i going wrong? I new to sat but can normally do this kind of thing with ease. I started years ago with a dreambox & then had kryptview but this is getting the better of me.

Thanks

Why not create you own and FTP it over?

Simply create a new text document, paste your server details into it and save it as CCcam.cfg then FTP it over to /etc

---------- Post Merged at 10:03 PM ----------

Remember to "SAVE AS" then select 'ALL FILES', enter CCcam.cfg and save it otherwise your computer will save it as CCcam.cfg.txt

I can do that, will it work as under the softcam manager there is only MGcamd which i have disabled or oscam is not on there, I have TS Panel on there which i have installed osccam/cccam and it show as green. but im not sure if it installed correctly as there is no .cfg file save in the ect/

Thanks

If you are trying to use our download section OR send Private messages (PM's) you have to have a post count of 1 or above before having these privileges.

Back