help recordings not playing

davro87

Hi, had the box for 1 week now , great box but my recordings have stopped working in the last 3 days. I have removed the usb stick 128gb & formatted , re-mounted changed the location all correct. Record a program all looks good - file there press play & blank screen. Timer not even counting down. Press play & pause button shows?

Any ideas ?

Thanks

have u checked if u wipe it will it work again for a while? Fav trick of theirs is to mislable a 2gb something larger. lol
shows on pc as large but will only fit 2gb etc

Try ftping the recording to pc and see will it play there. Just to see if it was recording at all? File size?

Just to confirm cheap ebay memory stick was the problem. quality one now installed , works perfect , thanks for everyones help !

I'm having the same issue,good point on the usb stick,I'm using the 8gb one that came with box,blank listing in file list even though it said it was recording flash R letter the works...Ill attach an external HDD when I get home tonight hopefully that'll work

I would never use a cheap none branded usb stick/Hard drive.

Always go for recommended brands e.g Western Digital,Samsung,Seagate.scandisk and Kingston to name a few

Back