1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Help required for Zgemma Star H2

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H2' started by chrissaces, Jun 15, 2016.

1. chrissaces

chrissaces Registered

Hi all, I am a real novice to all this, I've asked people for help and generally get a response, but most often with info that goes over my head... I'm hoping to just use someone's backup and then learn more things as I go along. So, what I was hoping, is if someone can share a link to an image/backup download? From reading through the forums, I think what I want is:

OpenATV 5.3 Backup with v1.5VM Skin for Star H2 (is this the one with actual VM logo), I do like the purple one I saw on Bioheads thread, but I think this will only work on H2H

---------- Post Merged at 10:02 AM ----------

Oh, ps, in case you hadn't guessed, I'm using VM line

2. perkz

perkz Registered

The purple one works on h2 fine. But I don't think anyone has a build with it in yet. What is it you're struggling with when setting up?

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

3. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male