1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Help required: StbEmu pro how to update to version 1.1.9

Discussion in 'Kodi - Android box - Firesticks - MXQ' started by bigpapa, Dec 29, 2018.

1. bigpapa

bigpapa Registered

hi all

Got a 4K Firestick, downloaded StbEmu pro from Downloader app and used this url
    https://tinyurl.com/stbiptvapp

When I install it I get message pop up saying new version found 1.1.9 and I get option to install or ignore
    I click install but nothing happens it does not download.

Anyone know of other url that I could possibly use please, that I can download from Downloader and it will be the updated StbEmu pro version

Thank you guys

2. bigpapa

bigpapa Registered

Guys
    Any thoughts / help on this please ??

3. dsayers2014

dsayers2014 VIP Member

Male
    Have you tried uninstall current version and install

4. lincsat

lincsat Registered

I simply downloaded the new version online, then put it on my NAS and used Downloader to upgrade it straight from my NAS. It doesn't seem to add anything and has crashed a few times, so you may be better with 1.1.8

5. bigpapa

bigpapa Registered

Yes I’ve tried un installing it and re installing no difference

6. bigpapa

bigpapa Registered

When I’ve downloaded from a few different url they download as version 1.1.3

The current one I’m using is also version 1.1.3

The weird thing is I installed StbEmu pro from the same url on my dad’s 1st gen Firestick and that allowed me to update to the current version 1.1.8 no problem
    This stick is in the same house on the same network

So I have no idea as to why it won’t update on my 4K Firestick