Cable Help Required, Tuner B has disappeared!!!

wills63

I have been using Bioheads cable image for H2H for the last week or so with no problems.
Came home today and now there's no picture
With my minimum knowledge, I noticed when going into set up-service searching-tuner configuration, there is no sign of the Tuner B!!!!...only Tuner A, which states its not configured
I've tried reflashing the box but its still the same.
Any ideas of where Tuner B has gone so I can redo the set up?

Maybe this is also my problem, I am using dsayers setup but it was all working good for about a month and now only my sd channels work

Happened once here. I put the receiver from the power, plugged it in again, booted and the tuner was back again

Matc I don't think this you're issue are hd channels displaying on epg or none there I think you'rs is a server issue.

wills63 ive heard rumors latest abm is causing issues with crossepg 0.6 on single sat tuner boxes unsure if this is going to affect cable and shouldn't affect tuner configuration. Im on openatv and all s fine for me using both vm and sat.

I'm going to do a bit more digging

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 PM ----------

Actually I don't think this is your issue at all because you shouldn't be using crossepg

I get both lines from same guy off here, he said yesterday that I was showing on server but not not watching any Channel, he even gave me another line to try as a test, some one else was going to try something for me through team viewer but because I broke my laptop charger I am using my old laptop and it's on xp so can't get FileZilla

wills63 ive heard rumors latest abm is causing issues with crossepg 0.6 on single sat tuner boxes unsure if this is going to affect cable and shouldn't affect tuner configuration. Im on openatv and all s fine for me using both vm and sat.

I'm going to do a bit more digging

Hi dsayers...

Would it be possible that Tuner B is faulty on the box? If it is I could look at returning the box the the supplier?

Back