Help setting up EPG and skin - newb

Janso

TK Veteran
Hi,

I bought a second hand DM500s a while ago and I'm comfortable with finding my way around stuff on the box etc, but I want now to try and add a skin and EPG that will be something similar to Sky if possible as the one I currently have on (I don't know which it is as the box came set up already when I received it and I've not changed anything) as I've got a Zgemma coming and I want to give this to my parents. The EPG I currently have is a bit rubbish as it has barely any of the information in.

I don't mind doing the work or doing a bit of reading but I've had a go at a few different things and I have to say I don't really know what I'm doing... I've a decent understanding of computers but this is my first foray into the world of linux receivers.

Could somebody please talk me through what it is that I need to do, in nice simple terms? or even tell me if it's possible at all to do this on this box, as I've read a few things that suggest that it isn't.

---------- Post Merged at 07:26 PM ----------

I should've said, it's running the OpenPli image. Any further information you need, I'll do my best to find. :)

Back