[HELP] Skybox F5 CCcam.cfg client login details needed [HELP]

I bought an skybox f5 and have successfully viewed the "scrambled" channels for a while. Now all the channels are saying scrambled and I checked the CCcam.cfg and the 2 login details which are saved on there are both saying "offline".

Can anyone help me out and tell me where I can get new login details for CCcam.cfg?

Any replies would be much appreciated.

go into network setup and check dchp make sure its on and save if that doesnt work check light at back and router to see if cable is ok they should be flashing

you can only have one line activated at a time. if you cannot get them to connect go into network apps try and see if utube is working. if so it is a problem with your server or the details of the line have not been entered correctly

Was this a box with gift preinstalled?are the lines test lines?Bit more info bud?

Last edited:
I tried that everything seems ok. This has happened before and my cousin got me new login details (Web address, User + Pass) which rectified the problem. Now its happened again and my cousin is in bed so I cant get het to get me new login details.
Anyone know where I can get new web address, user and pass so that I can add them to the CCcam.cfg manually?

Ok your cous gets you new details.Have you paid for a sub with someone?if so they need to sort your prob if its there end.if not then you will need to sub to someone and youll be back on if thats the problem.

just ask your cousin who the provider is, so you dont get any more of these problems.

can anybody help me out, on the back of my skybox f5 i have a erthnet wire going into the box but i keep on reading that i should have two green lights on the box where the erthnet wire goes inbut on my box one light is green and the other is flashing orange/amber what does this mean.

can anybody help me out, on the back of my skybox f5 i have a erthnet wire going into the box but i keep on reading that i should have two green lights on the box where the erthnet wire goes inbut on my box one light is green and the other is flashing orange/amber what does this mean.

The solid green means you have an active connection. The flashing amber indicates data flow. It should flash at least every 8 seconds.

Where did you read that you should have 2 green lights?

The solid green means you have an active connection. The flashing amber indicates data flow. It should flash at least every 8 seconds.

Hi Ive just installed one of these skybox f5s, im getting all the free terestrial channels but have a scambled sign next to everything else. its supposed to have the gift pre installed, i havent a clue what im doing, any advice would be great. the person i bought it from has suddenly dissapeared from ebay?!

---------- Post Merged at 05:45 PM ----------

Hi Ive just installed one of these skybox f5s, im getting all the free terestrial channels but have a scambled sign next to everything else. its supposed to have the gift pre installed, i havent a clue what im doing, any advice would be great. the person i bought it from has suddenly dissapeared from ebay?!

Does Youtube & You p o r n work OK (or at least show the titles)?

In the network setup menu make sure that DHCP is set to ON.

Does your Manage CCcam.cfg menu show a tick & online message next to it?

Hello, it is almost one week that I am getting freezing problem and scrambled channels on my skybox f5, if I use dreambox 500s with the same line it works great. Does anyone know about this problem or is having my same problem?

For now is only HD problem, I hope everything will get back to normal.

---------- Post Merged at 02:28 PM ----------

Does anyone know a sd and no hd channels list to install in skybox F5?
If so please let me know.

Back