[HELP] Skybox F5 CCcam.cfg client login details needed [HELP]

i've got similar issue, LAN is fine, internet out is fine, credentials register ok (green tick and states online) but channels still scrambled.

hi mybox keeps saying offline login can anyone help I have a 6month line in but it not giving me the channels
thank I adavace

Hello everyone, to fix Skybox connection issue, open the box casing and remove the modem. The modem will have a black liquid (Casing paint melted from heat of box onto wire) on the wire connecting to the motherboard, clean the affected wire with nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol and reconnect to the box. If this does not solve your issue, you require a new modem which can be bought online, simply search 'F3 Lan board internet port Lan Module network card for Orignal Skybox F3', can be bought for about £5.50.
I personally tested this method and it has fixed my SkyBox F3 after not being able to connect to the internet.

Hi there. I updated my firmware and my channel list today. Hadn't been done in ages. The channels were all working when I finished. I came back this evening and the channels are now scrambled. I've checked my DHCP settings and gone into CCcam.cfg to check my data is still there and is active. I bought the box with the gift installed so don't have the info to reenter. However there is a line there and its showing as active. The only thing is it says 'login' to the left of the green active tick. Would that mean that I need to get the password again or something or is it all ok? I dont have the details for the seller anymore so may have to go and get a new line of code if my suspicion is correct.

Any help appreciated
Liam

Back