help with openbox v8

dobsy83

hi all help needed I have a openbox v8 and my partner lost all pay to view channels last night all were saying scrambled so she updated in the network setting she has updated it with overbox m9s firmware how do I sort this out I am very new to this too thanks

Are you sure that firmware loaded? I thought that would be a mismatch

goto menu> network upgrade> ok to connect> ok on firmware top left> ok on v8s firmware> yellow to upgrade
let the box do its work and all you need to is update the channel list and possibly add a new line/gift

100% mate I am in the network upgrade and all its show in the firmware is

1. nowbox_m9s_3511hd_cmt_1607100088

2.overbox_m9s_ali3511hd_160810hd

last time I updated it I but a openbox firmware up date on it don't make sence

The firmware showing is for a dodgy clone of the V8s made by Shenzen Bi-Union.
If your box is a genuine original V8s then you need to bring it back to factory settings or reflash with a null modem cable, but I would assume that it's a clone.
Reaper.

I'm sure I remember reading on one of the treads on here a while back that those firmware are for clone boxes not a genuine openbox

I done 2 updates before on the network update and both was for the v8 so what the best way of finding out if its a clone Reaper

:binoculars:Reaper can you prvt msg me about my happauge cable card programmer which special.rights legal rights with happauge. but what i would like to discus is a authentication system through usb on a golden or super or angle.so we can rebrand it to dishnetwork and sell it the stores since.it it fails you the message chosen content from dishnetwork will be reauthorized shortly.i have cutting laser that will light 4 kings cheap cigars or cigarettes if you tune i t right i soon should be testing and encrypting.so also. I have this half size off air antenna that will be a future indoor satellite antenna with no raid fade. we could in the mean time put some time lnbs jonkingly. the velocity of reflective satellite signal cannot be recognized currently as standard signal.this great for the atmosphere.Developing code will be needed.bu it 210 fareenheit mil spec tape to equal direct transponder signal.bought legally of course.:binoculars:

hi all friends,
I have open box v8 and it stopped working free channels. Now it shows these 2 firmwares,
I tried both firmwares but still same problem.
Need Help
thanks in advance

hi all friends,
I have open box v8 and it stopped working free channels. Now it shows these 2 firmwares,
I tried both firmwares but still same problem.
Need Help
thanks in advance
Have you thought that your line may have expired rather than firmware needs updating?

Back