Cable Help with some channels

bootsboy

Hi,

can some of you check and check to see Channel 175 ITV +1 is glitching every 20-30 seconds or there abouts on cable virgin

Let me know how it goes as I am trying to diagnose where the issue is.

Can you also say what image and box you are using.

i have for zgemma and using sucmsee image

Last edited:
The signal stays at 29% on the cable side always has am on h2h and have signal of 29 but never have glitches or frezzes must be your line mate

As i said mate h2h and have signal of 29% with no glitching if you read thru post everbodys signal is 29% well on h2h anyway. Again as i said i personally dont think thats your issue it most probably internet or line/server

As i said mate h2h and have signal of 29% with no glitching if you read thru post everbodys signal is 29% well on h2h anyway. Again as i said i personally dont think thats your issue it most probably internet or line/server

Thats why i am looking to find out what the signal levels are like on the H1's so if any could comment that would be brill.

Hi,

can some of you check and check to see Channel 175 ITV +1 is glitching every 20-30 seconds or there abouts on cable virgin

Hi bud I'm trying to reply to your PM but it says you cannot receive PM,s, msg me

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi,

Hi bud I'm trying to reply to your PM but it says you cannot receive PM,s, msg me

Think you will find he is banned hence the reason for pm issue!

Hi,

Think you will find he is banned hence the reason for pm issue!
Thanks

Back