Help With VS8 Openbox

Cazper07

Hi Guys,

I've just purchased a vs8 openbox. Upon first connection it shows as no signal with intensity & quality of 45 & 10%. I currently have Sky Q in my house with a new dish connected. I've been made aware of the hybrid LNB which is on order. But even with my sky Q dish should my signal strength and intensity not be higher? I've not connected the box to my WIFI yet either so will that have an effect on the strength and intensity? Any help would be really appreciated.

Hi Guys,

I've just purchased a vs8 openbox. Upon first connection it shows as no signal with intensity & quality of 45 & 10%. I currently have Sky Q in my house with a new dish connected. I've been made aware of the hybrid LNB which is on order. But even with my sky Q dish should my signal strength and intensity not be higher? I've not connected the box to my WIFI yet either so will that have an effect on the strength and intensity? Any help would be really appreciated.

Sly Q lnb is the issue
Connecting to the internet wont improve the signal strength the signal comes from the dish/lnb

Back