Heston Blumenthal

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
SPAM - yup thought that icon would get you all looking lol!

Heston Blumenthal
Code:
http://www.channel4.com/food/on-tv/heston-blumenthal/feast/

has anyone been watching his channel 4 show ???

some stuff is awesome some food is just yuk.!!!

i particularly liked the one with the pix and mix and loved the SPAM (YUK) ............................................ as kids how did we ever eat the stuff.

My nan used to by round sliced spam for dinner after school, and spam fritters eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww, did you see the grease in the ones he made at his old school???

Does anyone like this guy and think he is a fantastic scientist come cook ( or vice vera)
The amount of time and money he puts into the programme and getting everything just right is fantastic
you dotn see any of the other tv chefs doing stuff like this

loved his little chef show last year, i tend to watch most cooking shows but not seen this one as its food i won`t touch with a barge pole.:)

oh last nights one was a bit scary and was the last one in the series.

I love the way at the end he said please dont try this at home lol! How many of us have the scentific gadgets he has ??????

but hes a very clever chappy!!!!

Whats wrong with SPAM SPAM SPAM lovely Spam ?????????????????????:cheesy grin:

OMG did you see the spam fritters he made - eeeeeeeewww there was so much greece coming out of them it was disgusting. But yes as a kid i used to love spam sandwiches and round spam fritters at school - THATS before i knew what food was LOL

OMG did you see the spam fritters he made - eeeeeeeewww there was so much greece coming out of them it was disgusting. But yes as a kid i used to love spam sandwiches and round spam fritters at school - THATS before i knew what food was LOL

Didn't like :spam: when I was a kid and don't like it now.. it's just NOT right.... lol

Missed this somehow and just found it because of the Heston chap... was told to check him out. ;)

Back