How bad can this day get!!!!!!!!

eileen

TK Supporter
First i find out, that starview has done a runner, and now having to watch digital tv, then my partner goes out to do the shopping, and pay bills,
comes home to tell me......iv'e just lost £60, phoned round everywhere she had been, retraced her steps to no avail, so between that, and the sv rip off
down £105.00 in a matter of days, so someone is walking, or should i say skipping round oxford with £60.00 in their sky rocket, i would rather give money away than lose it, at least i would know where it was, but don't even start me on starview...........anyway rant over, felt good when i got up this morning, amazing how things change in a few hours eh,

there is always someone worse off than ourselves
love this site its cheaper than therapy

Sound like that should be in the rant thread not the starview! :) glad you feel better after your rant!

Sound like that should be in the rant thread not the starview! :) glad you feel better after your rant!

sorry i was that blinded with what had happend, that i never noticed i'd posted it in the wrong place

sorry i was that blinded with what had happend, that i never noticed i'd posted it in the wrong place
haha no problem one of our lovely mods moved it for you. Feel free to rant off in this thread - we all need it now and again :)
Enjoy the forum. I gave up with SV yrs ago when N3 changed things! lot less stress but a lot less money in my pocket :(

Back