How do I change the buttons?

Aimson

hi

i've got a h2h running bioheads build and the latest v.skin from kiddac. everything works fine except the buttons within the epg. to move the page up and down, i need to use keys 2 and 8 which i think is a bit odd. i also have a h2s running woosh and for the same command on this, i use the page up and down button which makes sense. i'm trying to get that same keymap onto the h2h but i've been unable to do it. i've tried copying the keymap file from the h2s and installing it on the h2h but it didn't change anything. i've also been into the kepmap menu under info panel but this doesn't let you change the button i want

does anyone know of a solution to this or is it because of the way the h2h works that it can't be done?

thanks in advance

A.

Don't know if it works the same on the v skin but for slyk skin kiddac has a .py file (the one that gives EPG tabs) that makes the channel +/- buttons flick up and down the EPG pages. Have a look in his drop box in the slyk skin part.

Back up the current version of the file though in case it doesn't do what you expect and you need to replace it with the original one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it's the epgselection.py from kiddacs Dropbox account in the extras folder

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

thanks, got the file, any idea what folder it goes into? i've been through nearly everything on my h2s and can't see a match to show me where i should look on the h2h

A.

If you got it from kiddacs Dropbox account it has the instructions on how to install it.

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back