How do i get the EPG graphical view to show the recording in red?

Post how you fixed it to help others. I don't do much recordings but others do so it would be good to add in my next backup

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Post how you fixed it to help others. I don't do much recordings but others do so it would be good to add in my next backup

I had to press the EPG button, select the channel, press the record button and it goes red.

If you go on a channel without the EPG button and press record, it doesn't go red for some reason which is odd.

---------- Post Merged at 01:03 AM ----------

Btw Dsayers you know for the Cable epgrefresh on OpenATV, how does it work?

I didn't download it as i could get into it using the Vix guide lol.

It should be the same press portal goto epgrefresh press blue button for edit setvices editing should show channels and refreshing should be vm previews if not press yellow for delete editing should be channels press blue for new choose the all channels bouquet at the bottom of the list select it and press ok on vm preview now choose green to save.

Press green to exit the plugin when back on tv press the green button for extentions choose epgrefresh that should zap you to vm preview channel for about 2 minutes and it should do it every morning ive gone back to atv so ill be doing another backup with a guide either today or tomorrow i still haven't sorted out my satelite issue.

It should be the same press portal goto epgrefresh press blue button for edit setvices editing should show channels and refreshing should be vm previews if not press yellow for delete editing should be channels press blue for new choose the all channels bouquet at the bottom of the list select it and press ok on vm preview now choose green to save.

Press green to exit the plugin when back on tv press the green button for extentions choose epgrefresh that should zap you to vm preview channel for about 2 minutes and it should do it every morning ive gone back to atv so ill be doing another backup with a guide either today or tomorrow i still haven't sorted out my satelite issue.

I will retry that.

However, tomorrow i'm going back to the openvix backup you made as i'm having issues with OpenATV.

1) It's gone slow when going on the channel selection menu
2) Can't add a black border behind subtitles making them harder to read when graphics are moving
3) The updates are stupid

Good luck on your backup (y)

Back