how often do your latest vod or series update?

With your provider, how often do you get updates to your latest movies, new releases and / or series new episodes?
Mine seem to have been unchanged for quite a while now...

With your provider, how often do you get updates to your latest movies, new releases and / or series new episodes?
It depends on your provider when they update and upload new releases, if you buy a vod sub only I think it’s regular updates for that.

It depends on your provider when they update and upload new releases, if you buy a vod sub only I think it’s regular updates for that.
Some providers now supply a app seperate which is genrally around 95% upto date.

Otherwise down to provider

Some providers push updates for new vod automatically every 4hrs and some everyday or on request. Also it's worth checking your settings on the apps you are using.
For example myonline3 if you load up your playlist and leave it to default you will see the same poster and vods everyday when you go to vods but if you change it to dates you will see all the new vods appears everytime they load new stuff on.

Hope it helps

Yeah, you would be better off with a decent VOD sub, or a separate service offering a separate app for VOD, I rarely use the VOD included on my main sub these days.

Most bundled VOD update new content everyday to every other day. Sometimes you can go a few days without an update and then get a huge batch pop up.

Also, it should be more than good enough in frequency of updates and quality for most people unless you happen to have a very bad provider or are looking mainly for specific content and or 4K quality.

Sometimes people don't realise it's updated because they haven't changed their app from default sorting
On alot of these apps you can usually select in the top right corner and select sort or something similar and change to recently added you should see a difference

well some of my series are updating but new movies not so. I have checked settings and the list is in newest order...not A-Z so I guess I will have to ask my provider...

Back