how to contact starview ltd

wally6529
I would suggest admin look a little more at threads # 11 and 12 too much info,
wi77ard are a good company to deal with,as i am always being told.
Always very helpful i can see them beginning to get fed up with the Ca**e side of things
then what!

why to much info lol, if they are a good company as you heard then they should understand sv7 customers concerns , at the end of the day all buyers of these boxs want is a update from someone but are being left in limbo which is no good for any one .... as for

So we all need to just wait and see what happens. If we all stay loyal these people who
supply the varying fta boxes i am sure they will want to keep going as a supplier.

If all they see is people slagging them off , they just might just say FU ALL.

this works both ways,

as with any supplier selling a product they only sell the product nothing to do with an outside source,they have many other things to sell so as not just relying on on sv box,the longer it takes to get fixed the worse it will be for suppliers to get rid of stock,and if it does not come back that is alot of boxes gone offline

well thanks for all your comments, my point was it is not just wi77ard supplying the s/v boxes
there are other companies also. It appears to me these boxes where supplied fta
with others supplying the software, dont know about the feeds to the internet though.

I appreciate all your constructive comments , it was only that i thought any info on
suppliers was on forum for selected members to look for them, i take your point about the other
threads i mentioned and apologise to both posters.

well thanks for all your comments, my point was it is not just wi77ard supplying the s/v boxes
there are other companies also. It appears to me these boxes where supplied fta
with others supplying the software, dont know about the feeds to the internet though.

I appreciate all your constructive comments , it was only that i thought any info on
suppliers was on forum for selected members to look for them, i take your point about the other
threads i mentioned and apologise to both posters.

Sorry to say but you are talking total bull m8, they are not coming back and if they did it would be only until suppliers dump their stock on people, and after that will be gone again.

I suggest Sv owners except that its dead, and move on just like they did in Ireland 10mts ago never to be seen again.

It appears someone is clearly breaking the rules now
i thought slagging off was not aloud on the forum.
So this is my last comment on this subject of the starview.

well with a monica like lady ga ga you can talk, eh
how long have you been on the sat and cable scene , possibly S/V 7 WAS YOUR FIRST BOX
or are you a Kp/V 780A
right , now know more info to anybody on this forum from me byeeeee..

Last edited:
This whole thing is crap. If you guys are only gonna go back and forth, with pretty much nothing more than speculation, why even bother posting. If this goes on any further, I will close the thread and you will receive an infraction.

Last edited:
3 options for most of us.
wait and see.
get a kryptview
get a sat box
no slandering each other as most are still in same boat .and we all know we bought a fta box wth no warranty of how long things last:peace:

AS said previously on here somewhere. People that bought ANY type of box whether it be SV 1-7 EV KV etc they were ALL SOLD as FTA boxes. If people chose to "add" extras its down to them NOT the supplier or even makers of those boxes.

You pay your money and take your choice. IF anything goes wrong like servers going down there is nothing you can do NO ONE you can blame other than yourselves for adding extras to your box.
If its gone its gone!!!
move on and IF you want certain tv channels then maybe think about going "legal"

All i have seen on this forum over the last few weeks is moans about i spend XXXX and now got no tv - well that was YOUR CHOICE
Sorry if im slated for this but its all getting very boring to read 1/2 the crud thats on here about so n so said this or all the police this that and the other.
IF its going to work then those with the sv boxes will soon know as their boxes will work again.
So until then peeps CHILL!! and enjoy the forum :)

Some good points linny but one thing when people were buying SV7 they were told about the 'GIFT' that would last 12 months why else would people spend £100+ on a FTA box, people are just gettn frustrated !!

LOL and peeps went and bought them, did`nt nagra 3 teach them anything. they can`t gaurentee any box will last.

@tommymca79 as dee said most people that bought these already had heard about N3 and lets be fair Noting in life is free! they knew when they purchased that it would not last forever and IF they really thought it was going to last a max of 12 months after what had already happened then well they should have maybe done more research!
If you purchase something that offers you something for free or as you say a "gift" then there is usually also a "glitch" somewhere!
The only guarantee you are gonna get with a purchase is IF you buy from the cable/satellite companies or a fta box from a store your local electrical store or supermarket and those can be purchased for as little as £20 where you get a receipt and If anything goes wrong you can contact them ( legally) and get it repaired!
If you but a fta box from online with "gifts" or something that can have added extras you cant get it repaired - so when you purchase hopefully you know that and take the risk!
Nothing last forever sorry to say!

If members like or want to thank what another member has posted, please use the 'Thanks or like" buttons under a post

Threads are getting ridiculously long with these kind of post, and who wants to have to read through them all to get the info your looking for

also infractions will be giving to members of these kind of posts

Last edited:
you boys are chasing lost dreams face it starview server is gone and aint coming back for now, so do yourselfs a favour and purchase a kryptview, and stop posting all these silly threads

The title of this thread is "How to Contact Starview ltd." Anything that does not directly correspond to that will be deleted.

a lot of people are like panicking, it has been mentioned that IF there are any developments then TK/HiTeck will keep us up to date.

S** read this too

Is everyone mad. If this is FACT then they have you number

Dont think is site is associated with Starview the company. Would say its from the company that the site suggest to buy from.

Domain name:
starviewuk.co.uk

Registrant:
Lee Vickers

Trading as:
Starview UK

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
UNIT 1, TEAL BUSINESS CENTRE DODWELLS RD
Dodwells Road
Hinckley
Leicestershire
LE10 3BZ
United Kingdom

Registrar:
Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = LIVEDOMAINS]
URL: ***REMOVED*** by ADMIN.

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 18-Nov-2009
Renewal date: 18-Nov-2011
Last updated: 25-May-2010

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns0.ukfast.net
ns1.ukfast.net

The above is just a whois, that does not mean it is a FACT.

Better off moving on, I doubt Starview will be back and if they do decide to come back then take this as a lesson,

There distributors sold receivers to you and when they went down they did not have the common decency to let there customers know what the F is going on.

If they do come back ROFL use the box then next time dont bother going back to SV because you know the support there gonna give you.

Kryptview the way forward (at your own risk) also blade media (another eurovox imo) with HD for similar price and good feedback so far.

Just a quick question with the blade media you have mentoned hi teck is that just a cable/lan box connection required or do you need a dish and sky connection as im currently only on a cable connection cheers

Back