How to create a Cccam.cfg file to send via USB

Shrek1802

If the cline file is sent to u and looks like this:

C: 192.168.1.6 12000 Test Simple

If u want to use the USB to dump the Cccam.cfg file, make a notepad file and enter on the top line

C: 192.168.1.6 12000 Test Simple

Save it as a cfg file type and name it Cccam.cfg make sure u put a capital C at the beginning and load it in using the menu.

This also works on the open boxes as well.

If this is not allowed please remove if not a thanks will be nice.

Hi folks, recently bought a zgemma h2h.
Also purchased a line that begins with a N:
Having a nightmare trying to get this to work. I’ve used both dreambox control centre & FileZilla to input the line going off the instructions on here & on YouTube but with no success.
Changed the N: to CSW: save it etc, go back to box & with no avail.
On dreambox when I go to usr/keys/newcamd.list enter the line & tried doing it with the N: or CSW: at the start still nothing on both occasions.
Showing the files on my box under newcamd.list but don’t know how to make it take effect.
Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• 95000B6F-AE6F-4EAA-AD3E-502F9CEFA199.jpeg
    95000B6F-AE6F-4EAA-AD3E-502F9CEFA199.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 102
it should start with
CWS
do you have an mg.camd add-on installed.?
do you have an mg.cfg file installed?
are you putting this in the right folder?
all the answers are on the foruum, try a search

Yeh that’s what I meant CWS I’ve tried looking through loads of stuff. I could be at this for weeks if I look through other folders.
A wee bit advice would be perfect & Faster

Yeh that’s what I meant CWS I’ve tried looking through loads of stuff. I could be at this for weeks if I look through other folders.
A wee bit advice would be perfect & Faster
a 5 minute search will get you a guide of what to do
people that help themselves are moire likely to get help

Hi folks, recently bought a zgemma h2h.
Also purchased a line that begins with a N:
Having a nightmare trying to get this to work. I’ve used both dreambox control centre & FileZilla to input the line going off the instructions on here & on YouTube but with no success.
Changed the N: to CSW: save it etc, go back to box & with no avail.
On dreambox when I go to usr/keys/newcamd.list enter the line & tried doing it with the N: or CSW: at the start still nothing on both occasions.
Showing the files on my box under newcamd.list but don’t know how to make it take effect.
Any help appreciated.

You need to ask your line provider to change the N line to a CWS file as trying to DIY isn't as simple as it sounds, they often use different port numbers so a N line changed to a CWS line will be trying to connect to the wrong port

Yeh seems to be. It’s running wireless. Picks u
a 5 minute search will get you a guide of what to do
people that help themselves are moire likely to get help
with wide remarks like this to new members isn’t really welcoming though is it? Clearly I’ve read through stuff & im struggling yet you posted a smart remark.
Suck it up buttercup

Yeh seems to be. It’s running wireless. Picks u

with wide remarks like this to new members isn’t really welcoming though is it? Clearly I’ve read through stuff & im struggling yet you posted a smart remark.
Suck it up buttercup

its not a smart remark sweetpea, its a fact of life,
you post 2 different threads, about 2 different boxes,
and dont want to help yourself, there are loads of beginners threads on here about how to set up a box,

you couldnt even be bothered to find the right part of the forum, you've postted about a zgemma in the skyboxx forum, they work complleettelly diffferently, a zgemma is an E2 box, a skybox isnt

Can I ask what image you are running on the zgemma? I see you are using wireless may be worth going to menu/setup/system/network/devicesetup/wlanconnection then run a network test to make sure eveything is connecting ok. As you are getting http not found and no channels clear it may be network error. Testing it will rule that out . If it comes back all green ticks it may be an older image and some of the downloads like softcams etc may be missing

Can I ask what image you are running on the zgemma? I see you are using wireless may be worth going to menu/setup/system/network/devicesetup/wlanconnection then run a network test to make sure eveything is connecting ok. As you are getting http not found and no channels clear it may be network error. Testing it will rule that out . If it comes back all green ticks it may be an older image and some of the downloads like softcams etc may be missing

It’s all sorted now, thank you for your help. Much appreciated.

Back