How to get new version of ccam on box

In all fairness your line provider is talking s*#t, you will still get freezing using 2.1.4, it was only the other day I replied to a post where the person had been told the same thing and his supplier came across as a scammer, if your getting freezing using 2.3.0 then my guess is it's the line you've been provided, are you using Ethernet/home plugs or wireless as your connection to the box? what internet provider are you with? Have you got any type's of shields or protection enabled? Try testing your ping times if they are high then that could be the cause, you could also try rebooting your router and using the name server on the box as 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
If no joy change your supplier ask for a test line from someone on here that will prove wheather its your line or not.
Ask here for a test line with view to buying.
http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...ite-pay-server-request-only-march-2016-a.html

Last edited:
This is exactly what he said..

For best results, respect these rules:

1- before using our service, please update your channel list with a full channel scan. Many channels has changed their frequencies this last few days.

2- before entering the received clines, be sure to remove any existing clines, and use only the 4 clines you received right now.

3- you must use the Cccam version 2.1.4 for enigma box (like VU+, dreambox ...).
see our tutorial about installing and using it through TSPANEL.
And for others boxes (like skybox, openbox ... ), you must install the latest firmware

4- do not use the clines into more that one box at same time.
The splitting clines into 2 boxes or any kind of resharing, are forbidden and are subject to abuse and will be suspended automatically without advise.

5- the use of multi tuners may give issues, and this not from our side.
Make sure you are using only one tuner at the same time. You can plug and unplug the wanted tuner and reboot every time you do this to avoid issues.

---------- Post Merged at 03:12 PM ----------

Btw do i need to turn utorrent off?

So his basically saying you can't use the box as a twin tuner on one line, that may be your issue if his lines are not enabled for twin tuners, why has he provided you with 4 different c-lines? Most providers now days provide one line that can be used on twin tuners, maybe his provided you with four so you have two different lines running at the same time if one line doesn't allow twin tuner.
Also that is bull that you need 2.1.4 on enigma 2, just reading all that I would get another line from elsewhere trust me it will be a lot simpler then doing all what his told you even I had to read it a few times to try and get my head round it.
If you've got utorrent running whilst trying to watch it may cause issues if utorrent is hogging your connection have you got fibre or normal broadband?

if you are on a vix image then im sure cccam location should be /etc/ folder not usr/keys move it over and restart cccam

I have 5 days to test it and I'm only using one tuner atm. Ill leave it with 2.3.0 as well. Also I'll be honest mate I haven't a clue what utorrent and how to turn it off. I just mentioned it because I was told before it could be a factor. How do I going about turning it off is it on the laptop or something?

You can use it in usr/keys I have with no problems. Wouldn't hurt to try and move it to etc though but I doubt it will change anything, if it needed to go in etc then surely he would just be getting a black screen if it was in the wrong location.

Utorrent is a PC/MAC program you install to download torrents it has nothing to do with enigma 2, if you have not got it on your computer then don't worry about it. If your only using one tuner then the issue isn't to do with one line=one tuner so you can rule that out, you still haven't said how your box is connected to the Internet and who your isp is.

---------- Post Merged at 03:55 PM ----------

If waldo is telling you to check your inbox then I suggest you do ;-)

Last edited:
OK haha. What else do u suggest I can do? He supplies all customers with 4 lines. I have Vodafone 4G broadband which I have my simcard in a 4G Huawei router download is about 50 meg average and ping rate is around 29

4 lines just aint right to me if its just for sky, why so many

do what i have asked in pm and tell me if any better

Ping sounds fine, is box connected with an Ethernet cable? like waldo said 4 lines just doesn't seem right! I very much doubt he has working lines for sky Italia as that went down the pan a few months back, please try what waldo has sent you in your inbox I reckon it might solve everything.

Last edited:
Back