how to install line on zgemma h2s

Hi, I'm also having trouble inputting a C line into a H2S. This seems the most well-informed post (thanks) and I'm hoping someone can tell me where I'm going wrong!

I follow it all successfully until filezilla finds no file called CCcam.cfg - there isnt one. there are two with the suffix .emu - i tried editing one of these and suspect messed it all up! i have created a file called CCcam.cfg in the correct subfolder and then typed in C line, still no good. The line provided to me in text form did not finish 01 02 .. 14. i have tried with and without these numbers at the end, no joy - do I need to add these numbers or not please? when i try to 'start' the CCcam it fails to start - is this an issue with the line or is it the software itself please?

If I cant get it going via FTP I note with interest that there are several on-line 'tutorial' videos that show if you a correct file (line) on the same USB stick as Wooshbuild, when you flash the box it will automatically load the line. trouble is, I dont know what filename to use and whether it exists in a subfolder on the USB stick or on its own. i am very willing to re-flash the box and if I knew how to do it, considering the FTP has failed despite my best efforts, I would definitely take this route rather than the FTP.

if you can help Id be very grateful! Thanks

Your supplier should of gave you a premade file that is ready to use/place into your receiver.
You shouldn't be altering anything to do with your line details.
If in any doubt contact your provider.

Hi, I'm also having trouble inputting a C line into a H2S. This seems the most well-informed post (thanks) and I'm hoping someone can tell me where I'm going wrong!

I follow it all successfully until filezilla finds no file called CCcam.cfg - there isnt one. there are two with the suffix .emu - i tried editing one of these and suspect messed it all up! i have created a file called CCcam.cfg in the correct subfolder and then typed in C line, still no good. The line provided to me in text form did not finish 01 02 .. 14. i have tried with and without these numbers at the end, no joy - do I need to add these numbers or not please? when i try to 'start' the CCcam it fails to start - is this an issue with the line or is it the software itself please?

If I cant get it going via FTP I note with interest that there are several on-line 'tutorial' videos that show if you a correct file (line) on the same USB stick as Wooshbuild, when you flash the box it will automatically load the line. trouble is, I dont know what filename to use and whether it exists in a subfolder on the USB stick or on its own. i am very willing to re-flash the box and if I knew how to do it, considering the FTP has failed despite my best efforts, I would definitely take this route rather than the FTP.

if you can help Id be very grateful! Thanks

Tell your provider dont ask tell him.
Hes being lazy he should send the line as a file
As you dont no what your doing

Pure lazyness thats all it is

Sorry I seem to have posted this request in the wrong section earlier. Looking for some advice with the following.

I have a working N:line in my openbox V8s. Transferred it to my Zgemma box (not using it at same time) in usr/keys folder via Filezilla In the same folder I have as follows
mg_cfg
newcamd.list
priority.list
replace.list
and softcam.key.

What I noticed is that the softcam.key file has 0 in relation to file size.

At the same time in the Softcams folder I have CCcam 2.1.3 and mgcamd_138
My CCcam is working with a C:line I have been given, but the mgcamd does not, even though after stopping the CCam, and starting the mgcamd it shows it is Active but I get no non FTA channels.

I have checked the N:line and it seems to be right with CWS and so forth. So I'm having trouble with the mgcamd setup not working.
My newcamd.list looks like this...............

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = xxxxxxxxxx.net 13000 00000000 12345678 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Is there anything obvious that I'm missing?

See download section on this site for template. A notepad file and you can do it easily yourself if input line as supplied, saved as 'all' filetype and called exactly 'CCcam.cfg'.

Last edited:
Yes there dummy lines all you need in usr/keys is newcamd.list and mg_cfg file

I'm still not getting this sorted as I'm getting a popup stating that the mg_camd is of a NON STANDARD type. Very confusing. :(

And then it happened I installed mg_cfg 1.35a and it worked. Well accept my N:line isn't working. Was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a test line? Sorry if this exceeds the rules in this thread. But needs must at this stage. Thanks.

Last edited:
You may have bust your actual mgcamd softcam playing with FTP. Seen it before. Try an N in CCcam maybe?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

id like to flash a new box ,H2S with the new wooshbuild v5 and install the line at the same time, so iv got a folder called basebuild on the usb, in that is 2 files called ,misc file and zgemma, in misc is newcamd.list and confg.cfg, in zgemma is h3 with 4 files within that, am I ok so far :?.
Now, what format do I get my line in,should it be C or N and can i just drop it into the usb ,then go straight to flashing the new box.
I'm using a new zgemma h2s, on satilite in ROI .

I flashed my first box a while back and input the line manually using the remote, but seeing as wooshbuild has spent time to make things easier for others,
i think it only right to try and use it as it was designed to be used.

ps
thanks for the help and images being produced, pints on the way , when I figure out where to send them.

id like to flash a new box ,H2S with the new wooshbuild v5 and install the line at the same time, so iv got a folder called basebuild on the usb, in that is 2 files called ,misc file and zgemma, in misc is newcamd.list and confg.cfg, in zgemma is h3 with 4 files within that, am I ok so far :?.
Now, what format do I get my line in,should it be C or N and can i just drop it into the usb ,then go straight to flashing the new box.
I'm using a new zgemma h2s, on satilite in ROI .

I flashed my first box a while back and input the line manually using the remote, but seeing as wooshbuild has spent time to make things easier for others,
i think it only right to try and use it as it was designed to be used.

ps
thanks for the help and images being produced, pints on the way , when I figure out where to send them.

I tried it this way , but no luck with the line going in, wooshbuild v5 all working 100% though.
Ill try figure out how to enter it manually.

Hi guys,

Does anyone know how I can edit my C Line? I used to be able to do it, but after experiencing some issues I read that you've got to move the CCam.cfg file into the etc folder on dream explorer. I have moved the file back into the usr folder and now I cannot enter a line in the CCam.cfg to be able to refresh it on the softcam panel. Any advice would be greatly appreciated? Or is it best for me to re flash the box with wooshbuild?

Thanks

Back