1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

How to put a N=line in to siderbox 900hd

Discussion in 'SpiderBox 9900 HD' started by henrikno7, Jun 18, 2016.

1. henrikno7

henrikno7 Registered

hi ive had a spiderbox for a while now and i used to put the c-line in manually then the c-line ran out ,so i bought a new one last night but it starts with an N on any other boxes i.e openbox i used to just put it in a ccam file and install it with no problems.i done it manually with c-lines aswell server ,port username password etc but this line is like
    N:B@@@111.ddns.net 12345 ++++boxes-31@@1234567 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 ive tried the part after the N as server 12345 port ++++boxes username 123456 passwor but nothing happens ive also put it in a ccam file nemed it Ccam.cfg saved it as notepad put it in the box and pressed ok when i get a message saying do i wish to import i hit yes .When i look at the box it looks as if the file has went on to the box but no pictures are clearing any help is appreciated