How to setup hdd to record on the h2h

addcoz

I there i can't seem to setup my hdd to record I've tried the initialisation but still keeps saying my hdd is full can someone please help me I've tried everything

Thanks
Adam

I there i can't seem to setup my hdd to record I've tried the initialisation but still keeps saying my hdd is full can someone please help me I've tried everything

Thanks
Adam

USB/ HARD DRIVE SETUP
Box off.
Usb in rear.
Box on.
Menu
Setup
System
Storage devices
Initialisation
Select ur drive
Red to initialise

Things to bear in mind:

USB has to be FAT32.
Make sure you highlight the correct HDD when you are about to initialise.
Make sure the USB is functioning, if it isn't then try another one.

Tried it still not working still says hdd full

---------- Post Merged on 28-07-2016 at 12:39 AM ----------

Hi I've tried 2 external devices a 32gb usb flash drive and a 300gb usb hdd not sure why it's not working have you any idea

The only time i have had that issue is when my box is fresh and i havent initialised the usb stick/harddrive first.
Confirm you have definatly initialised the storage device in the menu first?

I have got the H2S box with the H2H box can you plug 2 cable feeds in and watch one channel whilst recording another?

I just wanted to know if you can have 2 cable feeds going into box so you can watch one channel whilst recording another.

Yes or you can buy a usb cable tuner. Have a look at the extrend 8500 there supposed to be good boxes. I'm thinking of getting one around Christmas time treat myself

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ok done that says history zap now what

---------- Post Merged at 09:40 PM ----------

How do I mount as media/hdd it looks like it's being mounted as media/sda1

Ok you need to press menu, then infopanel, then plugins and then mount manager. Then press the colour for setup mounts. Continue to press right until it says media/hdd and then press green/ok to save. Then reboot box

Back