I have a problem with ZGEMMA H2S

jimmymyra

Hi guys I dont know if you can help but I have just bought a ZGEMMA H2S and connected it to my ethernet and out a single sattalitte wire to the LNB,it added some updates so I think it has been connected right bet when I try to put on any channel free to air or other it says (ERROR) TUNE FAILED,when I bought it the seller said it was set up and ready to go,I have emailed the seller but as of yet I have not got any reply,I would be gratefull if any one could help me out,
thanks from jimmymyra.

Hello Jim,

try this:

Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Autobouquestsmaker > Providers > $ly UK Area: your area then save.
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Autobouquestsmaker > Start Scan
See if that picks up the channels.

If it picks up tv & Radio channels then it should be ready to go. failing that try going to:
Menu > Setup > Service Searching > Tuner Configuration then see if both tuners are on if you have two sat feeds on I would recommend having both tuners on.

You have plugged the sat feed in the right port right?

You have only connected 1 sat feed to the box so you will need to change tuner B to not configured, also check you have the single feed in tuner A
You will receive a tuner error if you dont have the above correct.
No such thing as plug & play when using a set top box as you will need to do some setup regardless of what the seller told you, do you have a hdd ready? have you looked at any of the guides as they come with tutorials that will cover the steps you need to follow to set it up properly.

Last edited:
Thanks mate,my Mrs sent for it without saying anything to me for a present,I am not up to this new Tech although I am learning slowly,I had an openbox v8s before this and i have just about mastered that,I have run the two lines to it now because I have a double line sat running to the other room and free channels working fine now,would you know where the best place to get a Ccam line for it would be ?

you havnt said anything wrong but the rules are important so best to read up on them 1st, to empty your in/out box sellect the msg's then use the drop box to choose delete, same for sent msg's.

sent you a PM

Back