ibox 2 plus stuck on boot

hi all

my cloud I box 2 is stuck on the boot mode after It switched itself off.ive tried several images to no resolve, ive tried downloading the new scummsnee image but cant get it to load(what do I name the file before I transfer to usb) I know its something im doing wrong but need a bit of guidance. my box is the cloud I box 2 plus,blue powerlight at the front *dosent say se on it* been trying a while now so hitting the bed and maybe get a go at it tomorrow some stage, any pros on here that can help before I have a mental breakdown lol

usb does work as ive tried it on other images then I just get the logo but still boot on the front panel

als tried back and rear usb slot

any help would do folks

There is 2 files what i can recall,one will work on the one type box (cloudix) i think,what is your file you are using

Helpppp

please please help I'm about to get the hammer out and smash this box up .tryed various images on here . Chipboard so says air dot . Boot on display.screen stuck on openvix . Tryed 3 different usb pens. chipboard as you can see from picture is dated 25/12/2013 . Anyone any ideas ?????

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 30
Your box could well be bricked so it would need to be jtagged and re flashed or you could just by a new zgemma star s which is the newer version of your box

Back