ibox 2 stuck on boot

mikeb182

screen is blank and box just says boot, when turned on, cant get anything to happen

any ideas what i can do to fix guys?

thanks

Have you tried re flashing it Make sure you have right 1 for your box and make sure you have copy of line details

Yeah I reflashed it

The box then says done on front but nothing happens. I left it on for about half hour. Finally I restarted it and it's gone back to boot problem.

Wondering if I made rookie mistake and flashed a clone with the genuine flash from the cloud-Ibox site?

It may be if you pm Sucmnsee He maybe able to help youu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you get your box as you may need earlier firmware

i was running a ibox 2 (not plus or second edition or anything else) using jenseneverest flash, was working grand since xmas and it crashed 2 nights ago, it flashed up a green screen about rebooting and now it refuses to boot , i get a purple light (blend of red and blue on the left hand side of the lcd and no display of screen at all.

i tried reflashing but it doesnt kick in at all , the pen drive i use is fine as its used to flash all boxes i have. anyone any ideas as if trenched thru this forum last 2 days looking for tips but they all seem to relate to ibox 3 and 2plus.

thanks in advance

Last edited:
reflashing seems to be the main advice im getting , does anyone have an image other that the jenseneverest one in the downloads section please? it seems to be the only one in there for cloud ibox 2

reflashing seems to be the main advice im getting , does anyone have an image other that the jenseneverest one in the downloads section please? it seems to be the only one in there for cloud ibox 2

The trouble is with the cloud ibox there are several versions If you have the first version that came out about Dec 2013 I have a copy of Vix ,open pli if you need it by the same person as you know you can't flash it with a later version as it won't work

iv managed to get it up and running again with the jenseneverest flash but I'm going off it , I had openpli with vix on before that and it seemed good , I'm looking to go back to that or try the Apollo vix image when I source it , can I do this ?

It all depends what version you have if you have the first couple of versions they will not flash later versions Also watch out for cloned versions

is there a way I can determine it will work or not ? or do you mean an earlier flash won't go over a later one ?

I tried flashing later versions a couple of times and they wouldn't work. Would only work on first version even though it was not a cloned version The box still works ok for one of the bedrooms

mines not a clone either , I'd be happy to get it back to the open pli vix I had on it , the loading pic on it was cliff sides I think if that helps identify it

If you pm me your email will send you the files I have if it helps I know mine are when the box first came out

Back