icloud tune failed

Try checking the cables. This sounds like a loose cable or misaligned dish (a dual lnb can be slightly out of alignment and still pick up signal on one lnb and not the other). try swapping the cables at the lnb and see what happens.

the 2 that dont show any pay channels are running off the same line , the upstairs one that works is from the same bloke but different line.

sounds like a line issue , f5 upstairs shows scrambled....

Does it work on FTV channels like BBC1?

---------- Post Merged at 02:26 PM ----------

You don't need a line for non pay channels!

Swap the boxes over. That will let you know if the problem is with the box or dish. Tuner failed has NOTHING to do with the line!

should be a few links on sucmnsee posts and make sure box name and image is the same as the se models differ.looked in downloads?

How old is the box? If it is not the SE version you may want to try the Apollo 022 image. It is an older image but I think it is one of the most stable. But you may need to flash bootloader depending on how old the box is. Also make sure the blox is not a clone of a clone before trying other images.

Try downloading a low level format tool and then normal format on one of the pens. At times I've had to flash image twice. What image are you trying to use - if anything from VIX 041 and above you need the Aug bootloader. For VIX 022 you need May bootloader

---------- Post Merged at 01:10 PM ----------

When booting up try leaving the USB pen out and disconnecting the HDMI lead to the TV. When you see 4 dots on the box then it has booted fine and just connect the HDMI. This has resolved it for some people in the past

Downlaod which one you need from downloads section and place on USB - making sure it is the only file on the USB - then just place in back of box and switch on - may or may not say something on front screen, but just leave for 10mins

ok just formatted (lowlevel) 2 pens , gonna try now , thanks

---------- Post Merged at 02:17 PM ----------

done stuff and i cant scan for channels , says set up tuner , now lost

Back