Ifollow addon

Hi id be interested if anyone that can make or knows of a iFollow addon basically they are doing a stream for lower league teams so you can watch live matches, unfortunately, im an Oldham Athletic fan and because I live in the UK I can't watch the streams it's only for people outside the UK wich is bollox so any clever people out there :grin:

even league one teams? thought 3pm games was only for the live tv games on sly im sure iFollow will be different?

just reread it. They say iFollow will provide overseas fans with the opportunity to live stream up to 46 live league games featuring their club within the regular EFL season.

thought it was like EPL where they sold rights all over the worlds but for lower leagues

It's an online web streaming platform, so doubt it'll be made available through something like IPTV as it costs £110 per team to have access to these streams, I do however think that some of these streams maybe might make it onto popular streaming sites but as people have said above, get a good VPN service and set yourself to anywhere that iFollow is available (France seems to be a popular choice around my team) sign up for iFollow service whilst using the VPN as if you set it up in the UK it won't allow you to sign up for it.

Back