I'm Stuck!! Line not clearing channels.

Hoping someone can help, I've just managed to flash my 5.2tc with WB v6 , two nights and 4 flash drives later!
Just imported my mgcam CWS test line via USB and then followed the setup guide for H2H by Ste. But not clearing when I enable mgcamd in softcam panel. I have 5 sd channels working if that means anything, bit green to this lark ,thanks in advance

You're on the right track - so, if you've now loaded the line, have you enabled the cam in softcam panel and started it?

You're on the right track - so, if you've now loaded the line, have you enabled the cam in softcam panel and started it?
Yes bud ,followed your H2H setup guide , I used a cccam blank config file for my line ,not sure if that's the right one or should it be a list, it started CWS . When I started the mgcamd,and pressed green it counted down and then stayed blank.

Cheers
The lad who I got my test off,sent two blanks, cfg and one for list. I'll change it now and try and load it up again. It is mgcamd I enable in soft cam isn't it ,not cccam

Just tried both cccam.cfg file for cccam line and newcamd.list file with mgcamd line as I have two lines to test. neither have cleared.
but you can see they are there when you read the usb contents in usb importer.
WB also knows what line you have entered and changes in softcam automatically ?
,I just restarted it with the green button.
I've got an nline loaded now with cam1 active ? CCcam2.3.0
Spoke to my provider and all is good his end.
giving up tonight , back on it tomorrow !

If you have a computer at hand, go to My Computer / This PC and under network devices, your zgemma will be listed there... go into it and select the ROOT folder then USR then KEYS - check your line is present and the details are correct in there.

If your line starts with cws don't change it to n as the port won't be correct ;)
I have two lines ,one with cws which I used the newcamd.list for ,and one starting with N which I loaded with cfg file,I left that last one in and restarted cccam .
Just checked on my PC and the cfg file is there .

You need to ftp to your box mate so you can see what is going on
I would take ste up on his offer :(y):

if you have a line starting with CWS then this wont work in cccam, can't use cccam.cfg with this type of line

and you wont be able to just change it as it will be a different port

this line has to be entered into newcamd.list file and you will also need to have a mg_cfg file in the same location

both these files should be in usr/keys folder on box

if you have a line starting with CWS then this wont work in cccam, can't use cccam.cfg with this type of line

and you wont be able to just change it as it will be a different port

this line has to be entered into newcamd.list file and you will also need to have a mg_cfg file in the same location

both these files should be in usr/keys folder on box

We know :grin::grin::grin:

I'll be around from about 10am onwards - give me a shout any time from then if you need me to have a look for you.

Back