Info about app and vpn on Apple

hom

Hi,

I’m new here and I’m not an English native. So excuse my mistakes. I’m based in belgium.

I just bought an Apple TV from a NVIDIA shield bc I got few glitches and I have an Apple eco system.

I made some researches about the best app to install on my Apple TV for iptv and I’m stuck with choosing between:

-GSE (don’t like the layout)
-IPTVX (Netflix-like layout)
-other?

If you have any tip, I take it!

Also, I don’t have VPN bc I have no clue how it works and if I really need it… but it seems that the following ones are good:

-express vpn
-nord vpn

What’s your thoughts?

Choising is the problem of my life. It’s why I’m here… thanks !!

I have got to agree with formandvoid in the above post I have used PIA as my VPN for the last 5 years without any problems at all, I pay £30 for the year for up to 10 devices or I did read somewhere the other day thats it is unlimited but i can not swear on that but I do know it is at least 10 devices, I use it across Windows and Android platforms but i can not comment how it performs on Apple devices.

I have got to agree with formandvoid in the above post I have used PIA as my VPN for the last 5 years without any problems at all, I pay £30 for the year for up to 10 devices or I did read somewhere the other day thats it is unlimited but i can not swear on that but I do know it is at least 10 devices, I use it across Windows and Android platforms but i can not comment how it performs on Apple devices.
Most VPN's now are going Unlimited devices and simultaneous connections

Thank you 🙏
Indeed I got already that list of apps, I already try iptvx and the display is quite amazing. But it crashed sometimes for no reason. GSE seems so complete and unuser-friendly at the same time…

I will look out about PIA. But why is it so important to have a vpn (sorry for that dumb question)

Last edited:
@hom I'm also in the Apple ecosystem, but don't like the offerings for IPTV. I changed to a Formula Z11 which is a much better box for the purpose and to be honest, if you're just watching IPTV and Youtube etc you'll probably find that they are better off running separately.

Best apps for iOS
Purple playlist player (provider needs to support it)
Ibo player
Super legacy (provider needs to support it)
Smarters lite
247 iptv

Reactions: hom
Back